Last Show of the Year!
We Want to See you all Before Next Year!
Yes guys, you read well, this is our last show of year 2011. Not only are we expecting a happy event in the next few weeks, but also we have decided to go on a retreat in India for few months to work on our transcendental meditation with some obscure yogi guru. Guru, tu es mon führer de vivre! But don't get us wrong, we will be, unfortunately for you, back in 2012, more creative than ever.
10 Reasons not to miss the show:
10. We will be 5 on stage.
9. This is a kid friendly show, but no booze for the parents unfortunately.
8. Andy will play his brand new Gretch.
7. It's Friday night and, just like any other night, there's nothing on TV.
6. There's an ice cream shop next door.
5. Alexes looks fatter than ever.
4. You've never been to Del Ray in Alexandria.
3. Paul will hit bold notes during his solos.
2. There is a shop nearby that sells smelly French cheese.
1. Dr Thorn won't wear his GWAR outfit.
Show starts at 8pm. This will be a semi-acoustic set. See you all Friday at St Elmo's!!!